The Future is Shared
The Future is Shared is a first of its kind book on sharing economy and sharepreneurship. It explores how the concept of scarcity is being challenged by “connected abundance“ and the impact of disruptive trends like crowdfunding, crowdsourcing, access economy, on-demand etc. on business landscape in emerging markets.
How to Buy the Book
- Walk in Bookshops: Glendora Ikeja Mall and Ikoyi and Laterna Bookshop, VI, Lagos.
- Online: Jumia (click https://goo.gl/IAtWRF)
- Special bulk purchase: SMS/WhatsApp/Call Tope on 08032423014
- Ebook on Amazon Kindle (click https://goo.gl/64ZQjG)
- Ebook on IBook ( Search on ibook)
- Ebook on Kobo ( Click https://goo.gl/OprJAe)
- Ebook on Inktera ( Click https://goo.gl/Skk56M)
International print copy delivery from the USA
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery to all the parts of the world.
Free Download of Chapter 1